Ask our Geowash Store Manager for the most suitable Paint Treatment for your car to your expectations.
Paint Treatment follows three separate treatment processes such as Wax and Polish; Cut and Polish; and Paint Cleansing.
Wax and Polish
- Your car should be waxed and polished on regular basis to keep its form alive. And Waxing releases a shielding layer that lasts for two-to-three months, subject to your car’s condition.
- We apply a high-best quality wax to the paintwork of your car by hand, taking care to avoid plastic trims, panel joins and rubber.
- After the wax dries, it’s buffed off with an extra soft microfibre cloth to remove excess wax and to bring out a high gloss finish. This treatment gives a superior shine, keeping the paint and making water drop easily and excess serving the car stay cleaner lengthier.
Cut and Polish
- Cut and polish treatment applies after washing and paint cleaning. We have trained and skilled staff that uses buff and polish machine to apply a best method to remove scratches, cuts and tints from the paintwork.
- Afterwards, we apply by hand, our special best quality wax, and buff it to highlight the shine and for finishing.
- This treatment gives your car a fine look and eliminates very fine marks and scratches.
- It’s like a Makeover for your car.
- This treatment is done before a wax and hand polish to ensure the best result is a superior shine and a smooth finish.
- Paint cleansing is like a new birth of your car. At the first stage, we will systematically wash your car to eliminate loose grime and filth. The surface is then greased and treated with a special clay compound that removes embedded dirt and particles. This releases a clean and smooth paint of your car.